December 1-3, 2017
street price of voltaren Order your Memory Tree Ornaments online! Each ornament is $5.00 and can be ordered through Paypal using a credit/debit card:
After purchasing ornaments, please email RACDC director, Mary Heyl at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information for the Memory Tree Ceremony and Randolph Register article:
In memory of (individual is deceased) or In honor of (still living):
From (family members’ names to be printed in Randolph Register):
Friday: December 1st
- 7:00 pm – Living Nativity at East Randolph United Methodist Church
- Memory Tree Ornaments on sale beginning November 1
- how to buy Finax uk Order online (left) or visit Countryside Wine & Spirits, Randolph Retail Company, or Yarn for Ewe on Main Street to purchase ornaments
- Contact RACDC Director, Mary Heyl, at email@example.com for more information.
Saturday: December 2nd
- 9:00 am until gone – Cookie House at the Presbyterian Church
- 10:00 am – 3:00 pm – RCS Christmas Craft Show at the High School -Benefits the Art Guild & French Club
- Rummage Sale at the High School -Benefits the Class of 2016
- 3:00 5:00 p.m.
- 7:00 pm – Living Nativity at the East Randolph United Methodist Church featuring a source live camel!
- enter 7:30 pm – Memory Tree Ceremony at Triangle Park
Sunday: December 3rd
- 2:00 pm – Christmas and Toy Auction at the Randolph Fire Hall
- 6:00 pm – Living Nativity at the East Randolph United Methodist Church
Days Until Country Christmas